Home loan calculator?
“Deluxe family home in garden oasis”
Auction Location: on site
Nestled in one of the most exclusive pockets of Monash, this stunning home boasts huge proportions, stylish updates and is surrounded by immaculate landscaped gardens that are a true work of art. Expansive living areas, huge bedrooms, gleaming bathrooms, and a stunning outdoor entertaining area all meld to create a deluxe family paradise.
Big and bright, three separate living areas create options galore for families seeking room to move. The open plan lounge and dining take in stunning views and create a huge space to simply relax and enjoy. The light filled family room and kitchen are the heart of the home with built-in appliances, pantry nook and tons of cupboard space, plus eat in kitchen bench opening to the roomy living area. Topping it off, a huge rumpus room at the end of the house creates a fantastic separate lounge or teenagers retreat, while external access also makes it the perfect home business opportunity.
The family room opens out onto a fabulous resort style entertaining deck. A true outdoor room, dark wood trim, stunning design and incredible views make this the ultimate entertaining space. The undercover area protects from the elements with ceiling fan, downlights and all-weather remote control blinds creating a year-round entertaining space perched high above the manicured backyard.
The master suite is king sized, with a huge footprint including walk-in robe and stylish ensuite, topped off with delightful garden views. Kids will love the three additional bedrooms, two are so big there is space for a desk, couch and double or queen bed. The sizeable family bathroom has been beautifully updated to cater for busy families with large shower, gleaming cabinets and separate bath.
Outside the gardens are meticulously cared for, where perfect lawns and landscaping create a lush outdoor style. This tranquil neighbourhood is minutes from top schools, shops, parks and public transport, with quick link roads to the CBD. If you're seeking a forever home that your family will love for years to come, make your move to ensure you don't miss this incredible opportunity.
- Fully updated stylish 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
- Stunning landscaped gardens front and back across multiple zones
- Expansive open plan formal lounge and dining
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry nook
- Inviting undercover entertaining deck with fans, lighting and all-weather remote control blinds
- Huge rumpus with external access perfect for a home business
- Enormous master suite with walk-in robe and updated ensuite with double vanity
- Built-in robes to two very large bedrooms and an additional fourth bedroom/study
- Pristine, recently updated family bathroom
- Large updated laundry with ample storage
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Double remote access tandem carport with electric roller door
- Colorbond fencing and secure roller shutters
- Minutes from schools, shops, transport and link roads
- Living space: 235m2
- Block size: 747m2
- House built: 1992
- Rates: $3218 per annum
- Land tax: $4886 per annum (if applicable)
- EER: 1.5 Stars
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
What’s around William Hudson Crescent
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Tuggeranong
Nearby schools in and around Monash, ACT
Discussions in Monash, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Monash, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Houses for sale in Monash, ACT 2904
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs