Rural Property description
“Beautiful Belmore River Front Esplanade - Farming By The Beach - 22Ha. (54Ac.)”
Proudly presenting for the first time this long held family property - it's been more than a farm and a beautiful quiet place to live and relax, it's been the hub of the family earth moving business as well. Yes, this property has some of the best shedding and infrastructure you will see on a property by the beach.
This property is an excellent grazing & growing opportunity however, it also offers exceptional industrial shedding, 3 phase power and all weather, drive through truck access. Anyone with trucks and/or machinery can move in here and work from home from day one.
The owner being a professional earthmover has indeed improved this property to a degree most farmers only dream of - elevated all-weather road to rear of property, drains, dams, 2 flood mounds and solid driveways.
Location, location, location - this is arguably the most desired rural location for its views of and access to the tidal waters of Belmore River, for its proximity to Crescent Head beaches and glorious Gladstone village. Oh and a year-round perfect climate.
- 22Ha. (54Ac) approx + lease on 3Ac of laneway.
- Lush prime alluvial soils, pasture improved - carrying capacity 30 breeders + 20 calves + bull.
- Belmore River esplanade - views of the river from the home or walk across the road to throw the line in.
- Neat brick home on flood-free mound - 3 bed, 1 bath (2 toilets), 1 garage.
- Formal lounge (SC fire and river views), kitchen/dining room (rural views), rumpus room (rural views).
- Features: built-in robes, SC fire, RC air con, 2 separate toilets, internal access to garage.
- Covered brick BBQ shelter - wood fired BBQ, gas fired BBQ, water, benches.
- 2 industrial sheds both 18m x 12m - one set up as a workshop with 3 phase power & two mezzanines, the other is the truck storage shed.
- Diesel tank & stand + concrete wash bay.
- Cattle barn, solid timber cattle yards, head crush.
- Excellent fencing all round 9 paddocks + 2 laneways (front paddocks hot-wired).
- Flood mound.
- Town water, tank water, 2 dams.
- 2 min drive to the gloriously quaint Gladstone village and all its café's, markets and shops.
- Under 15 min drive Crescent Head beaches and beach access for horses, vehicles - idyllic private stretches of beach dreams are made of.
- 20 min to Kempsey town center.
- Under 15 min drive to Freeway.
Life is more than good here - it's as good as it gets here. Can't wait to see who the lucky buyer on this one is! Call me any day, anytime.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Water Front, Water Views
What’s around Belmore River Right Bank Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Belmore River, NSW
Discussions in Belmore River, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Belmore River, New South Wales?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Belmore River, NSW 2440
No similar properties found in Belmore River