“Contemporary Family Living in a Dream Beachside Location”
Perfectly positioned in the premier coastal suburb of Grange, and within walking distance of the stunning Grange Beach, this stylish family home presents as a fantastic opportunity for you and your family to enjoy an enviable low-maintenance, coastal lifestyle for years to come.
Set in a fantastic family-friendly location, opposite the beautiful Grange Lakes Reserve, this two-storey home is sure to appeal to first home buyers, young families and savvy investors, providing significant opportunity in a highly sought-after suburb which offers the relaxing, low-maintanence lifestyle dreamt of by many, but enjoyed by so few.
- Open plan kitchen featuring stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Spacious open plan living/dining area
- Three generously sized bedrooms spread over two levels
- Master bedroom set on the ground level, featuring a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite complete with shower, toilet and vanity
- Spacious lounge area on the ground level overlooking the front garden
- Additional toilet and vanity on the ground level – offering family convenience
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 located on the upper level and feature built-in robes
- Central bathroom on the upper level, complete with shower, bath, toilet and vanity
- Third living area upstairs - ideal for use as a lounge room or home office
- Additional storeroom on the upper level – to be used in a way which suits your family
- Neat & tidy, covered verandah – perfect for entertaining guests all year round
- Convenient double garage with ample off-street parking - plenty of room for the boat or caravan
- Designed to maximise storage with ample cupboards, built-in robes and under stairs storage
- Spacious laundry with ample cupboard and bench space
- Energy saving solar panels
- Free standing, Torrens Titled Dwelling
Ideally situated in a quiet street, nestled amongst other quality homes. Enjoy the convenience of having everything at your fingertips, just footsteps from pristine beaches, beautiful reserve's, public transport & the vibrant village-like Jetty Street shopping precinct. You're perfectly positioned, within close proximity to quality local schools including Grange Primary & St Michael's College and just minutes from local shops on Grange Road, the West Lakes Shopping, Henley Square and the Adelaide CBD. This is a true lifestyle location – perfect for you and your family!
Year Built / 2009
Land Size / 300M2
Council / Charles Sturt
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.