“TIMELESS CHARACTER IN A STYLISH TOWNHOUSE”
Private inspections are available for this property in accordance with government restrictions. Contact the agent to register your interest with the property and book an inspection. Only individuals from the same household will be able to attend the inspection, inspections will be strictly for 15mins. Mask will be mandatory and please follow all ACT health directives.
Built in 1983 in a period that recognised a relaxed lifestyle and celebrated natural light. This spacious and original townhouse is complimented by a large backyard with lush and mature plantings. An extremely private location in a very popular complex a short walk to the shores of Lake Burley Griffin. Downstairs is dedicated to a large living room with picturesque garden views from all rooms. The kitchen has new stainless appliances including dishwasher and provides the perfect link to indoor and outdoor. Upstairs all bedrooms command views of surrounding treetops and gardens, a quintessential essence of Yarralumla.
* 2 bedrooms have their own private balcony overlooking the complex gardens
* Double garage with internal access through laundry to the house
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout delivering heating and cooling
* Freshly painted throughout
* Large backyard with access to complex and the parkland beyond
* Short walk to all that Yarralumla has to offer: dog park, walking and riding tracks around the lake, the local shops, local school, Weston Park and so much more
Upper Residence: 88.74m2
Lower Residence: 79.43m2
Strata $1116 per quarter
Rates $1696 per quarter
*Property is vacant and has been styled and landscaped virtually.
Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty can be given, and interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. This business is independently owned and operated by Belle Property Canberra. ABN 95 611 730 806 trading as Belle Property Canberra.