“'Patchway' - c.1933”
A home of extraordinary size, quality and timeless grandeur welcomes you through a luxurious foyer with a distinctive and stunning cantilevered staircase. This glorious residence features a sequence of formal and casual spaces that flow outside to provide alfresco living and entertaining on a grand scale.
Perfectly oriented to embrace the north-facing aspect, this light-filled home is wrapped in windows, framing the superb, parkland garden of over 2 acres. One of the finest and most recognised residential homes in Burradoo, 'Patchway' boasts soaring ceilings, detailed cornicing, parquetry flooring and sandstone tiles, stunning fireplaces and an entertainer's kitchen with marble bench tops and premium integrated appliances. Set over two expansive levels, upstairs offers an opulent master suite featuring a large dressing area with two walk-in robes, a full bathroom ensuite and private balcony, and two further bedrooms, each with ensuites. Downstairs is the ideal guest suite, with it's own private entrance, ensuite and french doors to rear, plus the formal library which could easily convert to a fifth bedroom featuring an ensuite with bath.
- Privately positioned in a premier precinct of Burradoo, an easy commute to Bowral or Moss Vale
- Over two acres of impeccable parkland gardens, irrigated by bore and town water and featuring a pond
- Gated entrance, tree-lined driveway, three car garage with automated entry and additional double garage
- Pergola, gazebo and garden room/ man cave with open fire
- Five vast bedrooms, all with ensuites. Separate powder room downstairs
- Year-round comfort with gas central heating, underfloor heating and two slow combustion fireplaces