“North East Facing”
Open For Inspection is onsite, please wear closed shoes. Building is a few weeks from completion. Daily inspection available by appointment.
One bedroom plus study option also available. Range of floor plans to choose from.
Conveniently located in Sydney's upper north shore, Colah View offers luxury and contemporary living, at an affordable price tag. Mount Colah is a quiet suburb with a magnificent local landscape, with tree lined streets, tree-top views and bushlands. Nearby, you'll find the scenic beauty of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, with winding creeks, rainforests, look outs and trails to explore.
Colah Gardens' sought-after location provides a multitude of amenities at your fingertips, and plenty of options to get there.
- Floor Boards
- North East Facing
- Level 3
- Double Glazed Glass
- Sleek modern kitchen.
- Stone bench tops.
- Tiled splash backs.
- Smeg appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Secure basement parking with lift access.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Stylish bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Only 5 minutes' drive to Hornsby Westfield.
- Less than 100m walk to the bus stop.
- A short stroll to Mount Colah Railway Station (500m walking distance).
- Quick easy transport links, from the M1 to Sydney CBD and Chatswood CBD.
- The Mount Colah Alphabet Academy.
- Mount Colah Public School.
- Hornsby Heights Primary School.
- Hornsby North Public School.
Call 0401 928 507 for more information.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation".