“BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT!”
What an opportunity for the astute buyer to secure a fabulous 617sqm green title land holding with a northern rear in the most highly sought after suburb of Shenton Park with a recently renovated character cottage that is ready to move into now.
This property has so much potential, lease it out for approximately $550 per week, demolish and build your dream home or simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
The perfect lifestyle location situated only a short walk to Kings Park and even closer to Rosalie Park this is the ideal property that will provide a wonderful future for your family in a suburb that hosts some of the best schools in Perth including Rosalie Primary and Shenton College.
- 3 bedrooms.
- One renovated bathroom.
- Lounge with fireplace.
- Kitchen and meals area.
- Polished boards throughout.
- Large back yard with potential to create your own sanctuary
- Sealed rear R.O.W access.
- Built circa 1926
- Total living area: 84sqm (approx)
- Total land area: 617sqm (as per title)
- Zoning: R20
- Walk to Rosalie Park
- Walk to Kilgour Park
- Walk to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- Walk to QE11 Medical Centre
- Walk to Rosalie Primary School / Shenton College
- Walk to Onslow Rd Shenton Village Shopping Centre
- Walk to Lake Jualbup & Kings Park
- Close to The University of Western Australia
- Close to the CBD
* Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- Council rates: $2,037.40/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,213.69/pa (approx)