Why wait and go through the stress of building when you can move in to this gorgeous home in a matter of weeks?
Set among established trees in the picturesque Balwyn estate in Caversham this well thought out home is a must see.
Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double garage with plenty of parking on the driveway and in close proximity to parkland, shops and schools.
You'll love the Master suite, with a good sized walk in robe, separate toilet and a double shower as well as double vanities.
The master bedroom also has it's own access to a private side courtyard which has provisions for an outdoor spa.
The rear open plan living zone has high ceilings, stacking sliding doors open out to the spacious outdoor living zone with under main roof alfresco and grassed area for kids or pets.
The kitchen allows for perfect entertaining with a 900mm Stainless steel hotplate and oven and plenty of benchspace overlooking the open plan living area and outdoor entertaining area.
There are so many reasons to make this home yours, including but not limited to:
* Reverse Cycle Ducted Aircon throughout
* High Ceilings to the living area
* Built in robes to the ample sized minor bedrooms
* Security door
* Easy care Timber laminate flooring
* Masterchef kitchen with loads of benchspace, 900 mm appliances and a dishwasher recess
* Low Maintenance Gardens
* Outdoor entertaining area has provisions for an outdoor kitchen
* Walk to the new Caversham Valley Primary school
* Approx 10km to the Airport
* Approx 16km to the City
* Catch the 340 bus to Bassendean station-approx a 10 minute journey
* Easy access to Reid hwy, Tonkin Hwy and West Swan road
* Multiple wineries and cafes in walking distance
There's so many features to love about this home, come see for yourself...contact me directly to arrange an inspection Liz 0432504003
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.