“Ultra-Contemporary New Home, A Standout in Wallsend”
Architect designed and owner built with an emphasis on low maintenance ease, natural light and airflow, this brand-new tri-level masterpiece is undoubtedly a stand-out property on Boundary Street. Ultra-contemporary with its glass and Matrix panelling façade, it's evident the moment you step inside that this is a home quite like no other in Wallsend.
Sitting atop its double garage, the open plan living area with island kitchen as its centrepiece stretches out on the middle floor. Floor-to-ceiling glass allows you to interact with the gorgeous leafy views from the front balcony, or you can step out onto the north facing alfresco that will be the perfect spot to entertain friends and family, or to cool off with a dip in the plunge pool.
Three generously sized bedrooms, each with a built-in robe, enjoy the privacy of the top floor along with a master ensuite and full-size family bathroom, both employing a chic scheme with floor to ceiling tiling and matte black and rose gold tapware.
In a fabulous location, just 100m from St Patrick's primary school, an easy stroll to Wallsend town centre and shopping village and offering momentary access to the freeway and link road to the city, this is a home to put on your must-see list.
- Double garage with auto door, internal access and extra storage space
- Square set ceilings throughout with a mix of floating floor & plush carpet underfoot
- Island kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, touch-catch cabinetry, dishwasher and eye-catching pendant light
- Stacker doors open to balcony at the front and north facing alfresco and pool
- 5m high stairwell window fills the home with stunning natural light
- Main bathroom with walk-in shower and freestanding bath; mid-level powder room
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans; master with ensuite and dressing table
- 800m to Plattsburg Public school, 1400m to Callaghan College
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.