“Fantastic Family Home in a Fabulous Location”
Stunning on the inside and out, this red brick beauty is the perfect family home in a prime location. Situated on a comfortable 348m2 block, and built in 2002, offering three-bedrooms, two bathrooms and bound to tickle the fancy of a vast array of people, from professional couples to investors alike.
Recently re-carpeted and re-painted, this property is in tip top shape and boasts easy maintenance with tiling to the main areas, and only basic gardening skills required. Commodious bedrooms align to the left of the home and each offering ultimate comfort with ceiling fans, and ducted air conditioning. Be spoilt with a his and hers built in robe to the Master Bedroom, pathing the way to the en-suite.
Pretty in peach, the kitchen offers convenience and style in one hit with gas cooking, endless cupboard space, dual sink and breakfast bar. Watching TV while you cook is just one of the benefits of this open plan living space, providing plenty of room for seated dining and lounge space.
Invite your guests over knowing they will have ample off-street parking options and a guaranteed great time soaking up the lush greenery from the paved entertaining area situated in the pet and kid friendly backyard.
Infinite education at your doorstep, find Richmond Primary, Tenison Woods Catholic, Treetops Early Leaning Centre and Kurralta Park Community Kindergarten all walking distance away.
Enjoy a city-bound lifestyle with the heart of the Adelaide CBD located under 10 minutes away, making your Uber Eats selection a whole lot more exciting. Spend your Sundays at the farmers market in the Adelaide Showgrounds, or shopping at Mile End Homemakers Centre and find yourself footsteps away from your daily caffeine fix, with the trendy Karma and Crow within arm's reach.
Features to note:
• Stunning red brick exterior
• Alarm system
• Electric roller door
• Ducted air conditioning
• Beautiful arched hallways
• Tiled in the main living areas and hallway
• Gas cooking
• Dual sink in the kitchen
• Filter tap
• Breakfast bar to the kitchen
• Ample cupboard and storage space
• Ceiling fans to each bedroom
• Small courtyard off the second bedroom
• Outdoor entertaining and side paved patio area
Method of Sale:
• Best Offer by 7pm on Thursday 23rd September 2021.
• Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, TOOP+TOOP makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
For more information:
• Feel free to contact Thomas Crawford of TOOP+TOOP Real Estate anytime on 0448 888 816.
TOOP+TOOP – Australia's #1 Real Estate Agency 2017, 2018 & 2019!