“Welcome to 26 Docker Street Wagga - 'An Inter-War Californian Bungalow' dating back to 1938.”
Pristinely maintained to perfection, this property has just been freshly painted on the exterior and interior, has a new roof over the front verandah and the entire roof re-screwed.
Double sash stained glass windows and cedar sills on your first visual. Flowing through to high decorative ceilings, cedar doors, trims and picture rails plus skylights positioned for natural light.
Enjoy the stunning formal lounge room on entry with a fireplace featured and a 2nd in the separate kitchen and meals (both with dampers).
The bathroom features a shaving cabinet, shower, vanity, exhaust fan, dual flush toilet and safety rails in a neutral 70's style.
Kitchen will impress with a seamless mix of the old and the new - original delivery window, new tapware, range-hood, gas cooktop and oven. Enjoy a generous fridge and dishwasher space.
Property has been completely rewired plus a new meter box installed, enjoys quality zoned reverse cycle heating & cooling only 10 years old, and a back to base security system installed in 2012.
Exterior features include:
- A newly rebuilt pergola to west with powder coated shade awning for outdoor living
- New window hoods to the northern windows for summer shade
- 5.7 x 3.5m steel framed carport at rear (fits large 4x4), electric roller door and drive
through - anti-graffiti treatment applied
- 5.7 x 1.3m undercover motorcycle/garbage storage area plus 5.4m x 3m powered shed
- Tarred rear access (Docker Lane) and tarred carpark with 5 car spaces (one disabled)
- Gated and enclosed rear garden, original Hills Hoist
- Established gardens with crepe myrtles, fragrant roses, bulbs, orange, lemon and mandarin trees
- In ground watering gardens/lawns - electronic controller with rain sensor
With a rejuvenated exterior and interior, this property will appeal to a wide audience.