“Modern Contemporary Brick Home on Level Land of 769.2sqm”
A beautiful open plan, single level, modern contemporary brick home with 3.8 metre vaulted ceilings, modern kitchen and level rear lawn. Light filled, airy and private with plenty of undercover outdoor areas for indoor/outside entertaining options and located all within a moments walk to: Asquith station, Asquith golf club, pre-schools, primary and high schools, shops, cafes, parks, playgrounds, sport oval, tennis courts and churches. Inspect at the next advertised open or by appointment.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and new appliances (Bosch and Miele)
* Split reverse cycle air-conditioning to living
* Solid black-butt hardwood flooring to living areas
* Natural gas is available in this street. Link: https://www.gonaturalgas.com.au/get-connected/connection-services
* Modern bathrooms with an ensuite to the main bedroom
* Large open plan living area (includes dining, lounge and study)
* Freshly painted through-out and recently landscaped
* Garden shed and rainwater tank with pump included
* Double garage with large workshop/storage room/area
* Fully fenced to rear for pet and child friendly garden
* Plenty of room for a pool or granny flat *STCA
* Only moments walk to Asquith Station (express train available), Asquith golf club, schools, pre-schools, shops, parks, playgrounds and churches.
* Train to city, from 40 minutes. Link: https://transportnsw.info/documents/timetables/93-T1-North-Shore-Line-20200524.pdf
* Building and pest report available to purchase for an initial fee of $49. Link:
* North-east to rear aspect and backs a reserve and bushland
* Land size is 769.2 square metres (approximately) and a 19 metre frontage (approximately)
* Council rates: $469.30 per quarter approximately
* Water rates: $263.68 per quarter approximately
CONTACT: Jaime Garrick on 0434 538 368 for further details.
*STCA means: Subject to council approval
Disclaimer: All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.