“House, Granny Flat & Large Workshop”
Call us to arrange a private viewing or live video walk through
With a separate 1 bedroom granny flat, 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, large patio and separate large purpose built workshop, this home offers many options for the new purchaser. With so many people adopting multigenerational living, the stunning and separate granny flat at this property would be perfect for this and if you are needing a big workshop/mancave this home offers that too.
- 1 Separate bedroom with built in storage/robe
- Open plan lounge with reverse cycle air conditioning and stunning wood floors
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
- Extra High raked ceiling with downlights
- Completely separate from the main house and with its own parking
- 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes and low allergy wood flooring
- 1 family bathroom with separate shower
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, pantry, stainless steel appliances incl dishwasher and plenty of cupboards
- Formal lounge
- Open plan living and meals area
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Roller shutters for added security and peacefulness
- Huge Patio and undercover entertaining area with BBQ and Pizza Oven
- Double lock up garage
- Large mechanics workshop with hoist - would make awesome man cave.
- Parking for Caravan, boat or trailer
- Built in 1979
We live just around the corner from this house and can tell you that it is a really quiet location and is approx. 6 mins by car to the nearest beach and Port Coogee marina. A shopping centre with medical facilities, spud shed, dentist, bakery, newsagent, pool shop, chemist and takeaway food outlets is just over 1km away.
We are happily working with all other agents and sales reps and invite them to bring their buyers for a viewing.