Beautifully positioned on the high side of the road, this impressive family home has a commanding street presence on a substantial 1168m2 block (approx.).
With a well-designed floorplan spanning over 200m2 and another 100m2 (approx.) of covered outdoor spaces, this is an all-encompassing family home boasting both quality and quantity. Multiple living areas, expansive outdoor entertaining spaces, four bedrooms or three plus a study and two bathrooms create endless space for your big family to spread their wings.
Intelligent design has created living areas at the front, middle and rear of the home. From the stylishly elegant formal living and dining spaces with a bar and a pleasing front garden outlook, to the centrally-placed family room and meals area and the super-sized rumpus room, every family member has a space they feel most at home in.
Logically positioned at the rear of the home is the fabulous rumpus room, a great space for the kids to hang out leaving mum and dad to enjoy the peace and quiet at the other end of the house.
Throughout this beautifully presented home the interior dcor is simply elegant, leaving the splashes of colour to come from your furnishings. Subtle lighting, quality fixtures and fittings and tasteful flooring complement the updated kitchen and bathroom where the rich warmth of polished timber benchtops is a stand out feature.
Features of this spectacular home include:
- Three lovely bedrooms plus a study or fourth bedroom
- Master bedroom with bay window, walk-in robe, ensuite
- Updated entertainer's dream kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooking, new appliances
- Tiled meals and family room with gas space heater
- Quality carpets to formal living areas and bedrooms
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas heating
- Double garage under main roof with drive-through access
- Garden shed
- Additional pergola
- Rainwater tank
- 3.5 kw solar panels with up to .60c feedback tariff till 2028
- Walk to Gulfview Heights Primary School
Tiered landscaping has maximised the generous block which is as well laid out as the home's interior design. If you need a bigger space for your growing family, this is definitely one to inspect. For further information contact Gavin Armstrong on 0408 802350.