Home loan calculator?
“Stunning Family Entertainer On Top Of The World, with Epic Northerly Views”
Kick back and enjoy the breathtaking views on show from the main living area, kitchen and alfresco terrace of your fully renovated Merewether home. This split-level 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom sensation captures the essence of coastal sophistication with stunning-by-day and sparkling-by-night vistas stretching from the city to Port Stephens and all the way north to Barrington Tops. This exclusive and highly sought-after address offers easy access to Merewether & Burwood, stunning bushwalking trails, and is a 10-minute stroll to the ocean baths and eateries along the beachfront.
A prized north rear aspect bathes the open-plan interiors in beautiful natural light. Perfectly positioned so you can gaze out at the views while you prepare nightly dinners, the impressive island kitchen is a real highlight featuring a suite of high-end appliances including two Vintec wine fridges. Designed with a focus on outdoor living, the sun-drenched rear opens to a barbecue alfresco on the main level and an entertainer's haven downstairs. The in-ground pool is automatically chlorinated, with a new pump and solar-ready.
Three bedrooms and a luxe main bathroom are found upstairs, while downstairs, a two further bedrooms, and two bathrooms along with a rumpus, make a great retreat for visiting guests, or home gym/office. A huge garage comfortably fits two cars, plus a jet-ski or trailer and all the storage and workshop space you need.
- Three upper-level bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and balcony overlooking bush and ocean, privacy throughout without the need for blinds
- Flexible lower level with 2 further bedrooms, ideal for parents, teens or visiting guests or multi-purpose area
- Striking main bathroom with freestanding stone bath, heated towel rail on timer, twin shower head, dual vanities, German tapware & custom joinery
- Stunning Caesarstone kitchen with bar area, oodles of bench and cupboard space, induction cooktop with automatic AEG rangehood, integrated Miele dishwasher and Liebherr fridge/freezer, two Vintec wine fridges, Miele oven and combi microwave/oven
- Ducted A/C, gas heating and a "Lopi" wood fire
- Video intercom, motorized blinds in the wet bar area
- Short walk to Merewether Baths and Beach, Blue Door Café & Merewether Surf House, just 3km to shops and eateries at The Junction
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however cannot guarantee its accuracy. Purchasers advised to carry out own investigations.