“Stunning Character with nothing to do!”
This exceptional property has been meticulously renovated from a humble workers cottage to a contemporary delight. The home still boasts Jarrah timber floors, central corridor and raking ceilings which was synonymous with the turn of the century homes but with today's modern conveniences.
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Heated floors in bathroom and ensuite
- Heated towel rails
- Electric front gate
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large kitchen with island bench and walk in pantry
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Automatic rear blinds
- Beautiful bi-fold timber doors opening on to undercover alfresco
- Loads of storage throughout the house including huge loft
- Electric heated pool
- Solar ready for pool heating
- Hardstand for two cars
- The list goes on and on!
There has been no stone left unturned with the quality and craftsmanship of the property.