“Sensational stylish and lavish”
Text '26PAC' to 0472 880 252 for all property information.
They don’t come better than this stunning architecturally designed executive home that boasts a prime position in highly sought-after Larrakeyah.
Grand proportions including large separate living and dining areas, an impressive master suite with huge dressing room, and four full-sized bathrooms provide plenty of space for the growing family, and you’ll enjoy fabulous views over Doctors Gully.
The secure, fully fenced block is ideally set walking distance to the CBD and moments to Cullen Bay Marina.
- Designer two-level home with abundant natural light throughout
- Huge upstairs living and dining rooms both capture lush gardens views
- Striking as-new chef’s kitchen with gas cooking and s/steel appliances
- King-sized master bedroom with huge dressing room and luxury ensuite
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to third bed; twin built-in robes to second bed
- Fourth bed downstairs with external entry and full-sized private bathroom
- Well-equipped internal laundry and guest bathroom off covered patio
- Patio features alfresco kitchenette; fenced in-ground pool with water feature
- Solar power system; large 4.5m x 2.5m storeroom off carport at front
- Remote front gate; dual access driveway; covered parking for four cars
No detail has been overlooked in this impeccably presented designer home that combines space, style and a lush garden setting to create high-end luxury living to suit the growing family.
Enter into the large dedicated reception foyer that features a stylish open staircase up to the mezzanine-style dining area with balcony access and an impressive designer kitchen.
The king-sized master bedroom is off the large separate living area and features an enormous dressing room with twin wall-to-wall built-in cabinetry. The luxurious master ensuite features a freestanding bath, large shower and wall-hung twin vanity.
The second and third bathroom join the main bathroom in a separate wing off the dining area, and the third bedroom serves as an additional master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Downstairs, the large fourth bedroom features built-in storage and a full-sized private bathroom to suit the older teen or houseguest; an additional downstairs bathroom adds convenience; and the well-equipped internal laundry opens onto the covered patio with alfresco kitchenette.
The sparkling in-ground pool stars in the secure backyard that also features a generous lawn area and lush garden surrounds for your privacy.
First to see this stunning luxury residence will fall in love. Act fast and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: Approx $3,520 per annum
Year Built: 1980
Area Under Title: 1090m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Tenanted until 10.08.2020
Rental Estimate: Currently $1,100 p/week
Easements as per title: Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia