“Carefree Pitt Town Lifestyle – Full Side Access on 858sqm”
Families seeking the space of a two storey home will appreciate this beautifully appointed residence in Pitt Town. Crisp white shows off the flowing layout with the benefit of an open family zone, separate lounge and an upstairs sitting room. A walk-in pantry comes with the galley kitchen where stone benches house a 900mm gas cooktop and a window splashback draws in the light. Sliding glass doors lead to a covered alfresco from two sides, enhancing the indoor-outdoor connection.
The master bedroom enjoys a double ensuite with twin basins and a walk-in wardrobe. Perfect as a kids' TV lounge, the sitting room transitions to a balcony adding impressive street appeal. Side access to the level, fenced lawn provides parking for a boat or trailer and it's an easy walk or ride to Pitt Town Public School, cafes and shops.
• North-facing 858sqm block
• Third bathroom on ground floor, laundry opens to yard
• Large alfresco with capacity to zone into lounge, dining and TV areas
• Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, walk-in linen press, under stair storage
• Garden requires minimal maintenance, close proximity to Rouse Hill, metro, Windsor, river and high schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.