“GREAT FAMILY HOME IN GORGEOUS STREET!”
Positioned in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood and surrounded by other quality homes, this beautiful home is now looking for new owners that will appreciate the home and position. Sitting on a 612m2 block, this property is packed with extras. You need to see this property to appreciate what it has to offer!
Featuring a brand new kitchen with double sized stunning timber benchtops, white crisp cupboards with stainless steel handles, modern ceramic cooktop with stainless steel canopy rangehood, double sink overlooking family room, stainless steel dishwasher and modern dropdown lighting the cook of the family will be extremely happy.
The bathroom has also had a complete renovation with modern tiles, separate bath and corner shower and a new vanity with stylish blue counter top basin.
Having a functional floorplan, yet incorporating separate living areas for the whole family, makes this home the perfect mix between having a busy on-the-go lifestyle & relaxation. All bedrooms are carpeted along with the spacious living room, with tiles and modern look lino throughout the rest of the house, which then flows onto a covered pergola area, extending the current living space.
Property features include:
• 3 built-in bedrooms all with carpet and ceiling fans
• Master with walk in robe and air conditioning
• Brand new bathroom features separate shower and bath
• 2 separate and spacious living areas
• Extra-large carpeted living room at the front of the home
• Brand new kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining with large ducted air con
• Partially security screened
• Finished with curtains and blinds and lockable windows
• Single lockup garage with internal access
• Covered outdoor area overlooks private rear yard
• 612sqm yard is fenced, landscaped and low-maintenance – ideal for pets and kids
• Side access to rear yard – ideal for a shed
The property is ideally located and is only a few minutes' drive from all the amenities that the modern family demands. These include the Raceview Shopping Centre, Booval Shopping Centre, Raceview Tavern and Brothers Leagues Club plus the Raceview State School, Bremer State High School, Bethany Lutheran private school and bus transport to all of Ipswich's other private primary and secondary schools. You also have easy highway access to Brisbane via the Cunningham Highway or train transport via the Booval or Dinmore Train Stations.
Call Mike Jones and Kirsty Dutney-Jones for your welcomed inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Crowne Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.