“This One Ticks All The Boxes…”
If you have been considering upsizing the family home then Number 26 Vincent Boulevard, Trafalgar is going to be just perfect for you. Located in Brindlewood Park Estate, this tastefully finished home two storey home offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate living areas and is perfectly located with local kinder, primary and high schools just a two minute walk away. Situated on a spacious 702m2 allotment with side access for those seeking caravan/boat storage. Featuring:
• Wonderful, light filled and spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining space with stunning floating floors.
• The kitchen offers a plethora of bench and cupboard space with a large island bench with breakfast bar, gas hot plates, electric oven, dishwasher and corner pantry.
• The 4th bedroom is also located downstairs and comes complete with built in robes and an ideally located powder room next door.
• Large double garage with remote door and direct home access.
• Gas central heating throughout the home with two reverse cycle air conditioners and ducted vacuum.
• Keep the electricity bills in check with a recently installed 24 panel solar system.
• A magnificent elevated master suite offering incredible Northerly views towards the Baw Baw mountain range, large walk in robe and a large en suite complete with double vanity, shower and toilet.
• The two further double bedrooms also boast stunning views and come complete with built in robes.
• The second living area is also located at the top of the stairs and is a perfect spot to relax away from the main family living room.
• The main family bathroom incorporates a shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet.
• Massive outdoor entertaining space separated into two areas with an al fresco area coming straight from the family living area and a further timber decked Balinese inspired area for those that like to entertain.
• Low maintenance established gardens front and rear with an array of citrus trees and plenty of grass for the kids to play.
• Another highlight is a 3.5m x 6m fully lined bungalow which could be perfect for those seeking a home office, teenage retreat, studio or mancave.
• Adjoining the shed is a further carport with a roller door for extra storage and would easily hold a small tinny or camper trailer.
• Dual crossover at the front of the home with extremely wide side access to the back garden for those with large caravans or boats.
• The roof of the home has also been recently resealed and painted.
All in all this wonderful family package has everything you could possibly desire from a modern home. You will need to be quick in the current market to secure this home. First to see will buy. Call now to arrange your private inspection before it is too late.