Rural Property description
“Very Neat and Spacious Brick Home on 1 Acre”
Here is a great home for someone who is looking for the space that a larger block offers but doesn't want the hassle of maintaining acreage.
• Spacious 3 bedroom brick home. Walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioning to main bedroom, built in robes to 2 bedrooms.
• Open plan living with air conditioning
• Wood heater
• Security screens and doors
• Large under cover patio and carport and concrete driveway
• 6kw back to grid solar system
• Fully fenced
• Established native gardens
• 3x 900L + 2x 24000L rain water tanks with a pump that waters the vegetable garden and greenhouse
• Town water connection
• 6m x 9m 3 bay shed with roller doors
• 20ft container with carport + work area attached
• Dam that catches the over flow from the tanks
This property backs on to Redbank Creek and larger acreage which emphasises the feeling of space. There is plenty of room for the kids to run around or build your dream workshop.
Either way this property is worthy of an inspection.