“Contemporary Lifestyle Living”
No expense has been spared turning the original home into a near new build, boasting stylish features throughout and fabulous entertaining opportunities. This home is all about lifestyle, from the open plan kitchen which extends into the dining area and all the way out to the front deck through stacker doors, the sunken lounge room creating a central space for the family to relax, two quality designer bathrooms and even a media room whilst facing due North.
Don't let the address fool you, smart renovations including insulated walls and double glazed windows allow for whisper quiet enjoyment. Kept in the same family for over 70 years, this three bedroom family home is on offer for the first time ever. This is one that really shouldn't be missed!
PARKING: Buyers coming to inspect the property on Wednesday and Saturday can park in Government Road, Earl St or O'Connors Rd and it is a short level walk to the house.
* Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* The master bedroom also boasts a stylish modern ensuite with rain shower in frameless glass, and floor-to-ceiling tiling with feature tiles in the shower
* Main designer bathroom enjoys all of the features found in the ensuite plus more, with a relaxing freestanding soaker tub
* Sunken lounge with Daikin air conditioning, built-in cabinets and gas heating bayonet
* Exquisite open plan kitchen leading straight into dining and opening out to front entertaining areas through stacker doors
* The kitchen showcases huge Caesarstone benches and breakfast bar, Miele and Bosch appliances including integrated dishwasher and microwave, gas cooktop, quality fittings and water plumbing for a fridge
* Spotted gum flooring throughout living zones and hallways, plush carpeting in bedrooms
* Media room (off the garage), could also make an ideal home office/studio or rumpus area with wall and ceiling soundproofing insulation, ready for popcorn and volume turned up to max
* Externally you'll find a ModWood timber deck with district views and oceans glimpses, an entertainers patio and secure wrap around grassed yard
* Garage with room for two cars and a boat or trailer parking, plus under-house storage
* Double glazed toughened windows; Insulated walls; 13mm fire rated gyprock
* North facing sun-drenched yard
* Great location with bus links moments away, close proximity to Warringah Mall and only a short drive to the shops, restaurants and sands of Dee Why, Freshwater and Manly Beaches