“Stunning entertainer with panoramic views”
Boasting unsurpassed picturesque views over Lobethal on a gorgeous elevated corner allotment of some 1,080m2 approx. this enticing home is ideal for families, downsizers and investors alike.
Decorated in modern tones, this newly renovated 1960s gem provides a sense of space far more substantial than the floor plan suggests, while the gorgeous outlook from virtually every room to the gardens and beyond make this home a real beauty.
Presented in excellent condition and comprising three bedrooms, an immaculate central bathroom, a good-sized living room and a beautiful modern kitchen.
The expansive covered outdoor entertaining area, perfect for year-round gatherings is designed to not only maximise the view, where you'll enjoy endless summers and glorious sunsets, but comfort is also assured with warm hardwood decking and retractable screens.
You will love every detail, from the newly rendered exterior walls, new Colorbond roofing, extensive garaging/shedding and multiple driveway access into the property. The family will delight in exploring the pretty terraced gardens and sizeable orchard/veggie areas, while still having plenty of space for children and four-legged friends to play.
With all of the work done, this is a move in and enjoy right now lifestyle opportunity! Situated in one of the Adelaide Hills' most beautiful towns, this property is only a short 45-minute drive to the CBD.
What makes this property special?
• Amazing views over the town.
• Fantastic covered decked entertaining area.
• Beautifully presented and freshly painted throughout.
• Rendered solid brick construction.
• Wood combustion heating / ducted cooling.
• Up-to-the-minute kitchen and immaculate bathroom.
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
• Modern fixtures, fittings and decor throughout.
• High-quality screens and ceiling insulation.
• Veggie beds and more than 12 varieties of fruit trees.
• Lovely low-maintenance terraced gardens.
• Large secure shedding.
Date Built: 1964
Land Size: 1,082m2
Certificate of Title: 5464/327
Council: Adelaide Hills
You must not rely on information in this publication. Always seek independent advice.