“Enduring Charm in Historic Cooks Hill”
One of Cooks Hill's signature terraces, this Victorian classic offers a peaceful retreat from its cosmopolitan setting close to the buzz of Darby Street and the CBD. Built over two levels, it rests in a leafy village enclave that's retained its historic charm while offering superb access to a world of arts, dining, fashion, entertainment and surf beaches. Refurbished interiors have pulled off the delicate balancing act of marrying the old with the new, with high ceilings, arched windows and a lacework balcony combining with open plan living and a modern kitchen.
* Victorian elegance in the heart of Cooks Hill.
* Spacious living/dining area with open kitchen.
* Gas kitchen featuring a stainless steel oven.
* 2 top-floor bedrooms, versatile third downstairs.
* Master boasts French doors to a private balcony.
* Full bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
* Built-in wardrobes, high ceilings, quality flooring.
* Rear courtyard for lovers of alfresco dining.
* Steps to iconic corner pubs and Welsh Blacks cafe.
* Stroll to Darby St, Harris Farm Market and the CBD.
* Walk to The Junction, the West End and surf beaches.
Council Rates: $2,127.33 PA approx
Water Rates: $793.20 + Usage PA approx
Rental Potential: $550 PW approx
Other featuresCeiling Fans, Period Features, Timber Floorboards
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Bruce Street
Nearby schools in and around Cooks Hill, NSW
Discussions in Cooks Hill, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Cooks Hill, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Cooks Hill, NSW 2300
No similar properties found in Cooks Hill