“Modern and Comfortable Living!”
Hayley Beckett and LJ Hooker Salisbury are proud to present this superbly presented home. From the moment you step inside you will be blown away by the abundance of space this home has to offer. Tastefully updated throughout, two living areas, boasting beautiful street appeal, rendered front, all on a large corner allotment of 706m2 approx. This home consists of everything you could possibly need. Don't take our word for it, come and see this home for yourself!
Features we love:
- Three spacious bedrooms plus study, master with walk-through ensuite, built-in robes plus ceiling fans to all
- Separate formal lounge at the front of the home
- Stunning kitchen with new oven, new dishwasher, quality appliances, double sink, pura tap, breakfast bar, island bench top, plenty of cupboard space, dining area
- Huge open plan family room with sliding glass doors leading out to entertaining area
- Downlights and quality solid hardwood flooring throughout main living areas
- Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating for year round comfort
- Beautifully updated bathroom with separate toilet, floor to ceiling tiles
- Temperature controlled instant gas hot water system
- Huge pitched roof pergola, perfect for entertaining the family and friends
- Very low maintenance, well established gardens with loads of room for the kids and pets to play
- Two carports to fit three vehicles undercover, with drive through access to massive shed which has concrete flooring plus power
- Two driveways with enough room to park the boat, caravan or trailer!
Located amongst other quality homes, not far from local shopping centres, McIntyre Medical Centre, public transport and an abundance of reputable schools, with close proximity to Tyndale Christian R-12, Salisbury East High and Madison Park. Be quick, as this one won't stick around for long!