“SUPERIOR FAMILY LIVING IN A DREAM LOCATION”
Peacefully positioned alongside the lush green parkland of Brighton Golf Course, this picture-perfect 3 bedroom home represents the very best of easy Bayside living in a notable family-friendly neighbourhood.
Discover a welcoming entranceway leading to the main bedroom and the spacious comforts of an open-plan lounge and dining area. Two pairs of tall, full-width windows at both ends of this space capture leafy outlooks, directing natural light and warmth throughout. The lounge also plays host to a stylish, slate framed, gas-fuelled open fireplace.
A modern kitchen has everything at your fingertips, complete with stainless-steel appliances and ample storage space, while connecting with a light-filled family room, instantly inviting and expansive. Relaxed in nature, this central area is the perfect location for social and family gatherings.
Cleverly zoned and character-filled, the home effortlessly flows outdoors to a welcoming al fresco dining area, sheltered for all-weather use. Presenting a whole range of entertaining possibilities, enjoy a fully wired sound system, a built-in BBQ using natural gas and an enticing yard framed by delicately manicured trees.
Head upstairs to a convenient retreat for children or parents and the two remaining bedrooms, both connected to a stylish bathroom offering commanding, wildlife-spotting views overlooking the golf course’s lakes and tree-lined fairways.
Comprehensive features include a double automatic garage boasting additional driveway parking, heating and cooling on both levels, stylish Victorian Oak flooring complemented by plush carpets and chic tiling, and plenty of integrated storage solutions.
Moments from St. Leonard’s, Haileybury, Dendy Park and South Road public transport, make your move into the prized, tightly held Golf Course Precinct neighbourhood today.
This lovely home features-
* 3 large bedrooms with mirrored BIR
* Spacious open-plan lounge and dining area
* Welcoming family room with integrated sound system
* Deluxe kitchen with island bench and quality stainless-steel appliances
* 2 luxurious bathrooms on both floors, the ground floor one featuring a relaxing bath
* Laundry with ample cupboard space
* Handy upstairs retreat, perfect for children and teenagers
* Separate ground-floor WC
* Sheltered al fresco dining with built-in BBQ and sound system, ideal for entertaining in style
* Landscaped garden and spacious rear yard with garden shed
* Double remote-controlled garage with additional driveway parking
* Holland blinds, Roman blinds and plantation shutters
* Gas fireplace, split-system heating and cooling, and ceiling fans throughout
* Stylish tiling, boards and carpets
* Plenty of storage
* Close to schools, transport, cafes, parkland
Viewings by appointment-call Jane Castledine -0418689085
Property Code: 1905