Located right on the 18th fairway of the acclaimed Twin Waters Championship Golf Course, 27 Hetherington Drive is an ideal choice for any golfing enthusiast.
But you dont need to be a player of this game to enjoy this amazing home. Built on one single level in one of the most sought-after streets of Twin Waters and embedded in a mix of pristine pockets of bushland, meticulously groomed greens and peaceful ponds, this property feels like a sanctuary where kangaroos graze and where you wake up to birdsong every day.
The open and airy design of this home embraces the tranquil natural setting. Wide roof-covered verandas wrap around the open living zone, spoiling you for the choice of pool-side or garden-side entertaining depending on your mood and the time of the day. The designer kitchen is ideally located and services all dining and living areas with ease.
The pool itself is not only there to cool off in, but it is also a dramatic piece of art. A feature fountain creates a visual connection between the two wings of the home, spilling water into the main body of the pool as if it were a spring.
The opulent master suite with its own poolside veranda offers magnificent pool and natural views. Three more generously proportioned bedrooms accommodate family and guests in style, with two additional bathrooms and a separate powder room. The study could also serve as a fifth bedroom. Separate walk-in storage complements the double garage.
With its peaceful setting in a dress circle position, its timeless design, beautiful presentation and so many features, this property is an outstanding opportunity. Call Lydia for your inspection today.
Here are just some of the inclusions:
- North East facing beautifully presented single level home, only 11 years old
- Large 816m2 block, with views across natural lush setting to the 18th fairway
- Quiet Cul-de-sac location
- 347m2 on one level inclusive of four bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a separate powder room,
study & Media room
- Two outdoor entertaining areas
- Master suite with lovely views across the pool and beyond
- Large contemporary kitchen with European appliances and new LED lighting
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 10,000ltr underground rainwater tank
- Lovely low maintenance gardens
- Double garage with new epoxy flooring for easy maintenance and new Thermo insulated garage door with custom brush seals
- 5kW solar
- Gas hot water system
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Lovely inground pool with a new automatic pool cleaner
- New aluminum security side gates
- New roll down awnings
- New carpet throughout
- Freshly painted
Property Code: 126