“TRUE FAMILY HOME WITH ALL THE PERKS!”
John Harun from Ray White has the honour to present this beautiful family home with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, huge open plan living and stunning outdoor alfresco with below ground pool and gazebo area.
This amazing property is nestled on a 690m2 block, in the much sought after Currambine.
You will feel space and an abundant of natural sunlight when you enter the enormous open plan living which has great views out onto the timber lined ceiling alfresco dining and rear gardens.
For those looking for that perfect modern kitchen, this one comes complete with stainless steel stovetop, wall oven, rangehood, microwave recess and fridge recess. Sleek and modern finishings, walk in pantry, ample cabinetry space with breakfast bar makes this a dream to cook in!
The expansive backyard is perfect for enternaing all year round with your family and friends with a large outdoor alfresco with ceiling fan, timberlined ceilings and intergrated stainless steel BBQ area. You will love relaxing in your private oasis under the seperate gazebo area and enjoy a stunning underground pool with tranquil waterfall feature.
• Below ground pool with pool cover
• Stylish gazebo
• Amazing alfresco area with built-in BBQ area
• Huge open plan living
• Massive kitchen
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• All bedrooms have built in robes
• Main bathroom has shower and bath
• Spacious study area
• Daikin ducted air-conditioning
• 22 Solar panels and 5kW inverter
• Gated front yard
• Wooden shutter blinds
• High ceilings throughout, 33C ceilings
• Tiles from floor to ceiling in bathrooms
• 2 living areas
• Powered shed
• 0.7km to the nearest bust stop
• 1.3km to Currambine Primary School
• 1.6km to HBF Arena
• 2.3km to Lake Joondalup Baptist College
• 2.6km to Joondalup Lakeside Shopping Centre
• 3.0km to Beaumaris Primary School
• 3.0km to Joondalup Health Campus
• 3.6km to Prendiville Medical Centre
• 4.0km to Joondalup Golf Resort
• 5.2km to Edith Cowan University
• 10.9km to the Currambine train station