“Tasteful and Timeless”
Located in one of the prime spots of fabulous Twin Waters and boasting a masterful renovation, 27 Moorings Circuit is timeless in its design and sophisticated in every detail.
Beautifully transformed with meticulous attention to detail and a tasteful blend of colours and materials, this home is inspired with a hint of classic Hampton’s style in mind. It is warm and inviting and also practical and immensely functional, as the current owners have found ways to turn voids into useful and cleverly integrated features. Formal and casual living areas flow into each other effortlessly. One of many highlights is the all-weather, fully screened Florida room for year-round indoor-outdoor entertainment.
Perfectly positioned right on the Maroochy River Conservation Reserve, you enjoy unsurpassed peace and privacy. Step out the rear gate for a walk on the recreational foot and bicycle paths that meander through the Twin Waters estate. Dangle a line from the pedestrian bridge across the main lagoon just a few metres away. Or simply open the balcony doors of your lavish master suite upstairs to soak in the river breezes, to listen to the birds and to take in unspoilt views and river glimpses across the lush bushlands.
With carefully chosen fixtures, fittings and all conceivable comforts, this home really has it all. It is an opportunity not to be missed and a must to inspect, so call Lydia today.
Here are just a few of the many Features:
- Beautifully renovated home with unparalleled attention to detail
- 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms plus powder room
- Brand new kitchen and appliances, fabulous butlers pantry, 40mm stone
- Gorgeous master suite with stunning views, lavish ensuite, enormous walk-in robe, imported Laura Ashley wallpaper and new flooring
- Two spacious indoor living zones, plus an indoor/outdoor Florida room for all-weather entertaining
- Two separate outdoor entertaining terraces
- Ducted air-conditioning, new LED lighting and ceiling fans
- Custom-built shelving and two fabulous study nooks
- Custom-built wall panelling (wainscoting) in entry and stairwell
- Brand new carpets throughout and ducted vacuum system
- Freshly painted throughout
- New power points with USB chargers
- Our Community broadband connection
- New security screen doors and windows
- Sparkling pool
- Unsurpassed privacy on the Maroochy River Conservation Reserve
- Take a flat leisurely stroll through the rear gate to the Maroochy River or local shops and cafe
- Beautiful easy care gardens
- Home has just been pressure washed, including the roof
With nothing left to do, just move in and enjoy.
This outstanding home won't last, so call Lydia today 0412 542 644
Property Code: 124