“Masterstroke of elegance”
A study in refinement, this sophisticated residence sprawls on five bushland acres. High-end bespoke touches define every room, from French oak timber floors to luxe proportions and considered finishes. Enter into an elegant foyer with a wrought iron staircase leading up to four king-sized bedrooms. Each has a walk-in wardrobe and the master benefits from an ensuite with a heated floor, bidet and bath. The study is an additional space for quietude, where custom cabinetry hosts work spaces for five people and a library.
Formal rooms are separate from the main communal area which is soaked in northern light. French doors entice you out to an expansive vergola that looks to the inground pool and sweeping bush vista. Gaggenau appliances and a five metre island bench inspire the inner chef while the plush theatre, rumpus and a flood lit tennis court create endless ways to relax with friends.
• Uplifting natural light and high ceilings
• Private guest accommodation, bar and bathroom in theatre, formal terrace
• Park-like grounds with citrus and stone fruit, irrigation, workshop in triple garage
• Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, exceptional storage capacity
• Close to desirable schools including Oakhill College and Hills Grammar, walk to buses, easy access to Round Corner, Norwest and Castle Towers
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.