Home loan calculator?
“STROLL TO THE RIVER-RIVERSIDE PRECINCT OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!”
Living moments from the Swan River will be a dream come true for the next lucky owner of this four-bedroom, two-bathroom home. Situated on a 516sqm block, the property is set back from the street, offering privacy in a quiet pocket of this well-established beautiful jacaranda lined street riverside suburb.
This spacious brick and tile home spans over 250sqm of living space, and there's plenty of separation available to families with the main bedroom and formal lounge at the front of the home, which could also function as a home office. Open-plan living and dining lead outside to a private garden, with a paved patio and plenty of lawn for the kids and pets to frolic freely.
With the warm tones of wooden flooring throughout, this property offers a low-maintenance lifestyle for families, downsizers and professionals. Being move-in ready, you'll be enjoying the many nearby attractions from the moment you arrive.
You're a short stroll away from the river and Deep Water Point Reserve where you'll find kilometres of walking/cycling trails meandering along the water's edge. This idyllic spot is made all the more enticing by the nearby Mount Pleasant precinct teeming with eateries, bars and shops, as well as the South of Perth Yacht Club and Raffles Hotel a short drive away.
You'll love the convenience of several nearby excellent public and private schools (located in the catchment area for Applecross Senior High School and Mount Pleasant Primary School), public transport, parks and arterial roads, including Canning Highway and the Kwinana Freeway, leading you to Fremantle or the CBD just 10 kilometres away.
Property Key Features:
- Four bedrooms (with built-in robes), two bathrooms
- Two separate living areas
- Generous master suite with a walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Spacious open-plan living and dining leading outside to the patio and garden
- Modern kitchen with a dishwasher, dual sinks, wall oven, gas cooktop, separate pantry
- Private garden with a paved patio, mature plants, lawn and a large garden shed
- Formal lounge room
- Main bathroom includes a bathtub
- Ducted air-conditioning and reverse cycle air-conditioning in the formal lounge
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Welcoming front entrance set back from the street offering privacy
- Double carport with additional parking
- Solid brick and tile construction
- 516sqm block
- Move-in ready low-maintenance brick and tile home
- 240m to Mount Pleasant Primary School
- 1km to Deep Water Point
- 1.4km to Saint Benedict's School
- 1.7km to Westfield Booragoon
- 1.8km to Cranford Ave cafe and shopping strip
- 1.8km to Applecross Senior High School
- 2.4km to Wireless Hill Reserve
- 2.8km to the Canning Bridge Train Station and Kwinana Freeway entrance
- 3.5km to South of Perth Yacht Club
- 5.3 km to Aquinas College
Homes in this premium suburb don't remain on the market for long. This wonderful lifestyle awaits - contact Agnes Lee on 0403 965 364 and make it yours today.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.