Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“RARE FIND CASH MACHINE ON TERRACE RD”
- BEAUTIFUL SWAN RIVER VIEWS
- SPACIOUS LIVING, CORNER POSITION
- FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET, FIRST OWNER
- CURRENTLY LEASED, FULLY FURNISHED
Call Terrace Road home and secure one of the rare opportunity, for a spacious one bedroom apartment at this price point, with a beautiful river views and resort facilities lifestyle.
Positioned perfectly on the 6th floor of the exclusive Altair Waterfront Apartments complex, walk into a spacious open plan apartment with a feeling of seclusion and privacy, while enjoying spectacular Swan River views.
This cleverly designed apartment offers a roomy floor plan that utilises every inch of the 65sqm internal space to provide a practical, free flowing kitchen, dining and living area which in turn opens to a bright 10sqm entertainer's balcony enjoying the finest of views.
The master bedroom enjoys a big walk in robe and modern ensuite, with good privacy (no common wall).
The exclusive Altair apartment complex features high security and resort style amenities such as a heated lap pool, spa, fully equipped gymnasium, full size tennis court, residents lounge, BBQ area, games room, library, and sauna.
*Currently leased at $650/w until May 2024.
Call Terry Lu today on 0410 213 027 to book your private inspection.
- First time offer to the market for sale
- Level 6, south facing apartment in the 2007 built Altair Waterfront complex
- 65sqm of internal living, very spacious for one bedroom
- 10sqm private south facing balcony with Swan River views
- Kitchen with granite benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave & dishwasher
- Spacious main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, no common wall
- Ensuite bathroom/semi laundry with large shower, vanity & WC
- One secure car bay with spacious storeroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings throughout
- Full security video intercom system
- Easy walking distance to Elizabeth Quay
- Option to purchase fully furnished and equipped
SIZES & OUTGOINGS:
- Internal: 65sqm, Balcony: 10sqm, Car Bay: 13sqm, Storeroom: 5sqm, Total Area: 93sqm
- Council Rates: $1,844 p/a, Water Rates: $1,357 p/a, Strata Rates: $1,594 p/q
The Elizabeth Quay Train Station, free CAT buses, Transperth Ferry and Perth's master planned cycle/pedestrian paths make travel for work or play, simple. While overlooking Langley Park you will enjoy being front-row for the Sky Show and a host of Perth's best events. Add to this only a short stroll from the world class Elizabeth Quay, restaurants, cafes and nightlife, or a scenic river cruise away from the vineyards of the Swan Valley.
-Directly opposite Langley Park and Swan River, with access to walking and cycle paths
-300m to public transport (Free CBD Transit Zone)
-1.1km to Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars and events, ferry, restaurants
-1.1km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more
-1.3km to Lake Vasto and Point Fraser with Embargo Bar, Cafes, Restaurants
-1.6km to Royal Street cafes, shops and Claisebrook Cove
-2.2km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Resorts
-Within 5km radius to Perth hotspots, Northbridge, Mt Lawley, Victoria Park and South Perth
-12km to City Beach
-12km to Perth Airport
All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates
What’s around Terrace Road
Contact the real estate agent
Realestate 88 - East Perth
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Perth, WA
Top reviews by locals of Perth, WA 6000
Discover what it's like to live in Perth before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Perth, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Perth, Western Australia?
Similar Apartments for sale in Perth, WA 6000
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs