“SOLD - BY DI AND DEAN FINCH 9987 0011”
As new "Hein Apartments Asquith" position in the rear block and capturing plenty of natural light, this chic lifestyle apartment creates an excellent entry point for downsizers, investors or home buyers.
The residence boasts good proportions, contemporary finishes and a highly convenient address with driveway access from Peats Ferry Road, convenient visitor parking and walk up access from Bell Street to the rear block.
- Direct access to schools, shops and transport
- Good sized living/dining area, smart neutral tones
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors flow to tiled patio
- Patio offers movable privacy screens, ideal for entertaining
- Entirely open gourmet kitchen features stone bench-top
- Kitchen fitted with deluxe appliances, including dishwasher
- 2 Double sized bedrooms, built-ins, master with en-suite
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom with integrated internal laundry
- Intercom security entry, secure car space, lift access
- Local facilities and city trains in the immediate vicinity
- Council $264.90 per quarter, Water $172 per quarter, Strata $781.94 per quarter
- Area - Internal 86 m2; Balcony 9 m2; Carspace & Storage 18 m2 - Total Area 113 m2
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"