“Unrenovated Art Deco Apartment With District Views”
Explore the potential for modern transformation of this original Art Deco apartment with views to the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the living/dining area, and sweeping district views from the sunroom/study and main bedroom. An exciting opportunity for renovators, the two-bedroom apartment is set high on the NE corner of level 7 in Wintergarden, a classic Art Deco c1922 unrestricted company title building with a common rooftop terrace capturing spectacular views to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge.
Ready for creative reinvention to captialise on the views and spacious light-filled layout with high ceilings and wide windows, the apartment includes an entry hall, living/dining area, sunroom/study, main bedroom, 2nd bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, Set in the heart of Potts Point with buses at the door, the Wintergarden building is conveniently situated 100m stroll to Llankelly Place cafs/restaurants/bars, Harris Farm Markets, Woolworths Metro supermarket and Kings Cross train station.
• Unlimited scope for modern renovation
• Harbour Bridge and Opera House views
• Sunny NE corner position elevated on level 7
• Sunroom/study with views to Bondi Junction
• 2 bedrooms: main w sweeping district views
• Wide entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom
• Art Deco unrestricted company title building
• Suitable zoning for residential or business use
• Ideal for investors or owner occupiers
• Common rooftop terrace w panoramic views
• Short stroll to cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping
• Footsteps to Kings Cross trains; buses at door