“CONTACT AGENTS TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!”
Situated amongst newly established homes is this delightful and meticulous Torrens Titled residence, ideally located close to the shores of Henley Beach. Featuring a light and bright interior and spacious main living area, this exemplary courtyard home is set on a generous-sized allotment.
Positioned within a short distance to local amenities including cosmopolitan Henley Square, shops and public transport, the home is a short walk to both Henley and Grange beaches. Ideally suited to professionals, first home buyers, retirees and savvy investors, this home would appeal to a diverse range of home buyers.
Enriched with many fine attributes this home includes:
- Master bedroom with bay window, large walk in robe and access to the 2-way bathroom.
- Generous sized 2nd and 3rd Bedroom (built in robe in bedroom 2).
- Luxurious 2-way bathroom with double vanity, spa bath, shower and a second separate toilet.
- Large open plan lounge/dining room flows out to the undercover paved patio area, ideal for entertaining.
- Trendy kitchen is equipped with a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bench.
- Practical laundry room with rear access.
- Second separate undercover courtyard area.
- 6.6kw Solar System.
- Ducted Reverse-Cycle heating/cooling throughout the home.
- Combination of quality floor tiles and plush carpet in bedrooms.
- Generous rear yard with manicured lawn and low maintenance plants.
- Lock-up garage plus room for 2 other car spaces off street.
All this and more in the ever popular seaside suburb of Henley Beach. Positioned in the Henley High School zone, with Fulham Gardens Primary & St Michael's College just a short walk away.
With potential for a strong rental yield or a comfortable home in which to reside, this is one not to be missed. Contact Agents for further information.