“AMAZING SPACE AND SUPERB STREET LOCATION!”
Exceptional family home situated in a sought-after street location on Craignish Loop in Kinross. With over 250 sqm of internal living space and featuring a spacious open plan design with four HUGE bedrooms, multiple living spaces, designated home office and additional theatre room! Adjoining the living and games area, the sliding doors lead out to a feature pitched patio and paved entertaining area complete with lawn and easy care, well established gardens. Coupled by great parks, local schools, shops and amenities that the fantastic location offers, this property is ideal for the growing family and takes Kinross living to a new level. Immaculately presented, thoughtfully designed and packed with features, this home is a MUST SEE!
Need extra space? This one could be the one. Be sure to view!
Key features include:
* Double doors to tiled entry hall
* Home office/study
* Large master bedroom inc huge walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with spa bath, double vanity, shower and separate toilet
* Formal lounge and formal dining
* Spacious open plan and high ceilings to kitchen, living and meals inc ceiling fan, TV and gas points
* Kitchen inc double fridge recess, microwave recess, built in wall oven, walk in pantry, s/s gas burner cooktop, double s/s sink, dishwasher, island bench, breakfast bar as well as loads of cupboard storage and bench space
* Double French doors to theatre/games room inc Foxtel point
* 2nd bedroom (king sized) inc walk in robe
* Walk in linen cupboard
* 3rd and 4th bedrooms (queen sized) inc double door built in robes
* 2nd bathroom inc shower, bath and vanity
* Spacious laundry with s/s inset sink, built in linen cupboard and plenty of cupboard/bench space
* Separate 2nd toilet
* Completely private backyard including feature pitched patio over paved entertaining area and a fantastic garden and lawn area, ideal for children and pets to play * Landscaped, paved and auto-reticulated front and rear yards
* Double garage with remote roller door, shopper's entry and drive through access to the side/rear yard. Large driveway that comfortably parks additional vehicles
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Garden shed, rainwater tank and solar panels
* Gas storage hot water system
* Built 1998 on approximately 608 sqm
Please note, virtual images have been included for illustration purposes only.