“Custom designed family home on a traditional allotment”
OPENS CANCELLED - SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENIENCE
Custom designed and constructed in 2001 by Medallion Homes for the current owner, this spacious family home boasts energy efficiency ahead of its time and a wonderful open plan design flowing across a unique 3 bedroom layout. A large traditional allotment offers established gardens and extensive water storage, along with a vibrant detached studio nestled amongst verdant plant life.
Enjoy all the advantages that open plan living provides with a generous combined living/dining room overlooking the rear yard and adjacent patio pergola area. A stylish corner kitchen is adjacent, offering antique white country style cabinetry, raised breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry and modern appliances.
Step outdoors and entertaining alfresco style under a large paved pergola area, all overlooking a generous rear yard with established gardens. 26,000 litres of rainwater containment will ensure the garden is always lush and green, offering a year-round bounty of vegetables and fruits.
A fabulous lined studio is nestled amongst the verdant plant life, a great place to relax in quiet serenity, utilised as a games room, or the perfect work from home office. Dual ceiling fans will ensure a comfortable interior environment.
The home boasts 3 spacious double sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and robe amenities. The main bedroom offers a generous walk in robe, bright ensuite bathroom, while bedroom is 2 & 3 both provide built-in cabinetry.
A generous double garage with automatic panel lift doors will accommodate the family car, plus there is a drive-through rear access roller door for further secure parking.
20 solar panels will deliver 5kw of valuable self-sufficient energy while reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning ensures a comfortable year-round environment.
A fabulous custom-designed home on a generous garden allotment, ideal for established professional families and lovers of the outdoors.
* Energy efficient family home on generous garden allotment
* Custom designed and constructed in 2001 by Medallion Homes
* Open plan living/dining with corner kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offering crisp white country style cabinetry, raised breakfast bar, double sink with Pura Tap, corner pantry and modern appliances
* 3 spacious double sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and robe amenities
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Delightful detached studio with ceiling fans
* 26,000 L of rainwater containment
* Double garage with auto panel lift doors & rear access roller door
* 20 solar panels delivering 5kw
* Extra wide eaves for winter sun and summer shade
* Attic storage space (20m) with pulldown ladder
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Fruit trees including Peach, Plum, Lemon, Orange, Persimmon & Fijoha
* Temperature controlled hot water system
* Gutter guard installed
* Gas heater to the family room + vent system
* 2.7 m ceilings
* Quality window treatments
Perfectly located in a quiet street, nestled amongst other quality homes. The River Torrens Linear Park is just up the road for your daily exercise and recreation, along with The Payneham Oval and Payenham Swimming Centre, a little further afield.
Local schools include St Joseph's Primary, Trinity Gardens Primary, Walkerville Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College along with close proximity to Pembroke, Wilderness and St Peters Colleges. Local shopping is close by at Marden Shopping Centre and the city is nearby for your designer goods.
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Zone | RC - Residential Character15.4 - St Peters / Joslin / Royston Park
Land | N/A sqm(Approx.)
House | 321sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $2,121.73 pa
Water | $255.54 pq
ESL | $214.50pq