“Family home of nearly 20 years seeking its next chapter”
Set within an established and flourishing garden on the high side of a quiet street, this much loved family home of nearly two decades is eagerly awaiting its next occupants.
The home consists of three bedrooms; the main with large built-in robes and north facing, overlooking the pretty front garden.
Sunny open-plan dining and living room with plantation shutters and floorboards. Kitchen with gas stove, electric oven and soft close drawers.
Covered timber deck at the rear, overlooking the secure, grassed, very private yard. Large Pittosporum hedging, timber fenced vegetable gardens and a chook shed or cubby house (on a slab). Fully insulated 8.2m x 5.2m shed with power and front and side access, suitable for a variety of uses.
The beautiful "cottage garden" with Camellias, Irises, Bluebells and Apple Trees, to name a few, also includes an array of natives, bringing plenty of birdlife to admire.
10 minutes' walk to Moss Vale Services Club and a short stroll to sprawling, grassed Acacia Park with a great kids' playground.
Other features include:
- Single lock-up garage with potential to build above (STCA)
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system
- Easy access to Moss Vale town centre and the Illawarra and Old Hume Highways
- All amenities nearby inc. railway and service stations, bus stops, schools, supermarkets, cafes and the Aquatic Centre.