“Renovated Masterton Home with Excellent Family-Friendly Lifestyle Credentials”
Positioned at the end of a family-friendly cul-de-sac, this split-level home immediately wraps you in its inviting and relaxed feel. It flaunts the quality and craftsmanship of a Masterton built residence on a generous 672sqm block that's softly elevated to catch the sea breeze and ocean views from the upper level. Renovated throughout, the 4-bedroom home features formal and casual living spaces, three contemporary bathrooms and a highly functional and versatile floorplan that has been designed with easy living in mind. And with extras such as a cabana and pool, it's an easy entertainer that's ready to enjoy. Sandwiched between Nine Mile Beach and beautiful Lake Macquarie, you literally have activity and leisure on your doorstep -- unlimited water activities, spectacular bushwalks and a myriad of sporting clubs, bars and eateries.
- Split level brick and tile family home on northwest facing block of 672sqm
- Double garage with internal access plus extra parking in front
- Lower level rumpus with tiled floors and access to backyard, pool and cabana
- Formal lounge and dining room with bay windows and plush carpet
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep things comfortable; solar hot water
- Kitchen (and laundry) by SRD features Caesarstone benches, Smeg 6-burner gas stove, shaker cabinetry and stainless-steel dishwasher
- All four bedrooms with built-in robes one with balcony; master with frameless shower ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, twin granite vanity, separate w/c
- Just 1km from Belmont Hospital; 2km to Belmont 16ft sailing club
- 5-minute drive from shopping centre for everyday essentials and lakeside dining
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.