“GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF CHARLOTTES VINEYARD!!!”
"READY TO VIEW NOW"
Manish Bargoti proudly presenting 28 THETIS TERRACE, ELLENBROOK!!!
This BEAUTIFUL & MASSIVE 587m2 family home is located in the heart of much sought after CHARLOTTES VINEYARD in Ellenbrook & is one to be fallen in love with. This home is truly spectacular from the moment you walk in and is a scene stealer from other houses in it's category. The house has been cleverly designed to ensure well planned distribution of space throughout without any compromise.
Spacious, warm and welcoming, big bedrooms, massive size master, well maintained beautiful backyard, huge living area, green energy house with SOLAR among other features make this property A MUST SEE.
Additionally, a 2 minute walk to Oakhill park and public transport adds value to this home where a short walk will take you to nearest bus stop (Bus no. 955, 956) and with arrival of Metronet in near future connecting Ellenbrook to Morley, you cannot miss this house.
It boasts a beautiful and low maintenance front garden, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a theatre room, games zone, a massive kitchen, living and dining area, laundry with linen storage space and a 2-car garage. In addition to this, 2 cars can be parked on the driveway and will still have room left. Backyard is huge and stunning ticking all the boxes for someone looking to enjoy perfect outdoor entertainment. It has a huge patio with a comfortable undercover sitting area, without worrying about the rain, shed, garden bed at the rear, partially paved and grassed lawn & fully tiled side access. All these making it very low maintenance while giving a lot of space for the pets and kids to play. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT HOUSE FOR A GROWING FAMILY, where you want that much needed space for your kids to play and create happy memories. Very close to shopping centers, schools and medical center. This house is a must watch.
Features include but not limited to:
- The master bedroom is massive to easily accommodate a super king bed. Comes with a walk-in robe, beautiful sink vanity, a lovely ensuite with a separate toilet, split air con installed and carpeted. It has heaps of windows for the natural light to make the room look bright and full of positive energy.
- Other 3 bedrooms are carpeted to give that extra warmth will easily fit queen size beds with bedsides and will still have space left. All having built-in wardrobes and 2 rooms with split aircon installed. All minor bedrooms have full length windows.
- Second bathroom with single sink vanity, shower and bath tub to service minor bedrooms.
- Enclosed separate toilet for the minor bedrooms at the rear of the home.
- Living area is the heart of this house. It is massive and includes a beautifully designed, very spacious kitchen, living, dining & games area. Comes with a big split air con installed and makes the entire living area icy cold within minutes. There are huge full-size windows and glass rear door offering great natural light thus saving on your electricity bills.
- Huge theatre room with quality carpet.
- Stunning, fully fenced outdoor area.
- Quality low maintenance tiles throughout the living area and quality carpet in remainder of the house.
- Split air conditioning.
- Kitchen is large with a good size pantry with door installed, with extra cupboard space, massive bench top with huge breakfast counter, spots for microwave, kettle and toaster, lots of cupboard space, a stand-alone oven plus a huge fridge recess. Has all stainless steel appliances.
- Hot water system.
- Big spacious laundry, will easily fit a big washing machine plus a dryer. Has linen storage cupboard and access to the backyard.
- Double car garage.
- Sensor alarm installed with control panel.
- You like free electricity? This house comes with solar installed (18 solar panels).
- Colorbond roof.
- Water rates: 1,171.86 p.a
- Council charges: $2,195.35 p.a
- Year built: 2005
Oakhill Park - 160 meters.
Ellen Stirling primary school - 1.5 km.
Holy Cross college - 1.4 km.
Arbor Grove primary school - 1.2 km.
Malvern Springs primary school - 2 km.
Aveley secondary college - 2 km.
Woolworths - 1.8 km.
Aveley shopping centre - 3.7 km.
Ellenbrook central shopping centre - 2.4 km.
Bunnings - 2 km.
Broadway medical centre - 1.2 km.
Ellenbrook medical centre - 2.3 km.
Ellenbrook physiotherapy - 1.2 km.
There are so many other features to this home but seeing is believing so best come down and see for yourself. If you have any questions or queries, kindly give Manish Bargoti a call or text on 0451 199 947 or alternatively email "[email protected]"
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS***
By doing this, you will be instantly informed of any updates, cancellations or changes to the inspection times.
**SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.