“Luxury Apartment in heart of Adelaide's CBD”
Situated on the 28th floor with panoramic 180-degree views of the City and Adelaide Hills, you will most certainly be captivated by the views, bright living spaces, luxurious finishes and fittings on offer.
Currently tenanted for a very impressive $520 per week until 19/03/2021, the property serves as an excellent investment opportunity. The tenants have expressed a desire to stay on long term but understand that their future landlord may be lured by the lifestyle appeal of the property and decide to make it their own home.
The property is configured with an open plan design which incorporates the living, dining and kitchen area. You will love the 'high quality' timber flooring throughout as well as the floor to ceiling windows which present unrestricted views of the CBD and Adelaide hill. This generous living space flows seamlessly out onto the balcony, where you can relax with your morning coffee or evening wine.
Cooking is sure to become a favourite pass time in the modern kitchen equipped with natural stone bench tops, Miele appliances, ample storage and a concealed fridge space.
Extra features include:
- Architecturally designed by the renown Woods Bagot Architects
- Natural stone bench tops throughout
- Access to the amazing Podium Sky Garden, communal entertaining area & veggie garden
- Storage cage & bike racks
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Video intercom access & NBN connectivity
- Private and secure building monitored by 60+ security cameras plus a full time on-site building manager
You are in an enviable location in the heart of Adelaide's CBD. You have the best of Adelaide's culinary delights and entertainment venues to enjoy including the eclectic Adelaide Central Markets, Gouger Street dining precinct, shopping options on Rundle Mall and many other local cafes, museums and leafy parks.