“Immaculate Federation home showcases north facing rear aspect”
This superb Federation home blends sought-after period features with thoughtful contemporary enhancements that reflect its period charm. Families will love the easy flow of the home, with formal and casual living areas opening out to a private north-facing garden, level lawn, and a sunlit pool. The home is conveniently located moments from cafes, quality schools, CBD transport and a short stroll to the ferry.
- Vast open living zones bathed in abundant natural light
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to paved alfresco setting
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and island bench
- Lush level lawns bask in North facing sunlight
- Idyllic location just a short stroll to transport & shops