Offering a private ambience the Summit built residence The Edge in the popular Vasse Newtown Estate is a step above and is completed with classical detail throughout.
With a striking modern facade 29 Oaks Drive showcases an attractive rural outlook across green pastures and the highly regarded Fat Chef Caf provides a wonderful setting. Feature mod wood decking leads to an inviting hallway and main open plan living with a sparkling modern kitchen complete with granite benchtop plus quality stainless steel appliances.
The design centres around a generous light filled living zone which encompasses the family, kitchen and dining area with feature recess accentuating the living rooms sense of space. The separate home theatre is superbly sized and the open plan living leads to a fantastic outdoor decked entertaining area with northerly orientation and a large side lawn area for the kids.
The residence is highlighted with an abundance of extra special features including classic porcelain tiling throughout, high quality carpets, double blinds throughout, wind-out windows and feature brick render boundary wall. This quality residence is 100% complete with excellence in style and high-quality fittings plus remote secure double garage and immaculately landscaped gardens. Privacy and a user-friendly design is well planned for rest and relaxation.
The generous master bedroom is designed perfectly for your king size bed with walk in robe space and twin vanities. The minor bedrooms are double in size with built in robes.
The low-maintenance home is ideally positioned on a 434sqm block with laneway garage access and side of the home provides wonderful use of space with beautifully landscaped and reticulated gardens.
This magnificent property is positioned within close proximity to highly popular Vasse Primary School and is suitable to first home buyers, families, investors, couples or retirees.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. Summit Built 4 bed 2 bath residence
2. 434sqm corner block with fantastic rural outlook across green pastures
3. Open plan living leading to outdoor entertaining areas
4. Master bedroom with ensuite, double vanities and WIR
5. Mod wood decked alfresco areas at front and rear of home
6. Classic porcelain tiling and high-quality carpets throughout
7. Gourmet chefs kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
8. Separate office/4th bedroom
9. Reticulated Lawns and gardens
10. Complimented by double blinds throughout, feature recess ceiling, downlights and the property offers one of the best scenic views in Vasse
Homes of this quality and price are rarely available in Vasse. The owners want this property SOLD, so call Tommy on 0421 167 107 now to secure your private viewing today!