Home loan calculator?
“Magnificent Deepwater, Waterfront "Entertainers" Home With A Four Car Garage”
An extremely rare opportunity exists to purchase this magnificent and spacious, versatile five-bedroom family home, situated on a superb 913m2 block with 610m2 internal accommodation on the deepwater canal, which has been tastefully extended and refurbished by the current owners.
This sophisticated two-level, grand residence is infused with abundance of sunlight and natural breezes, providing a peaceful home whilst offering a vast choice of entertaining zones inside and out.
With ensuited bedrooms on both levels, everyone is guaranteed their own private sanctuary and space in this spacious home.
The grand bar and games room, fully fitted out media room, living room with built-in aquarium, sublime open-plan indoor living spaces, five bedrooms plus a parents retreat with balcony, stunning kitchen, Butler's pantry, zoned alarm security system, all finished to the most precise standards, complete this masterpiece.
The open-plan kitchen and dining area integrates seamlessly with stunning bi-folding doors and windows overlooking the peaceful outdoor entertaining alfresco with built-in BBQ kitchen and bar fridge that overlooks the sparkling swimming pool, private decking, and new jetty with stunning views of the canal.
An exquisite ensuite complements one of the ground floor bedrooms which leads to a single garage which offers the potential of being a separate living area/annex, home office or Airbnb income generator via short term lets.
This sophisticated and stylish house has a delightful water feature entrance and attractive street appeal together with four car garages that have hot and cold water with sinks and plumbing, which is ideal for when you are working outside or having returned from the beach or life on the water, gated hardstand for caravan/trailer/boat, security entrance and an extra-large driveway.
Just a short distance to local shops, emerging new marina and a 10-15 minute stroll to all Golden Beach amenities, including the Power Boat Club, Bowls Club, shops, medical centre, schools and Pumicestone Passage.
If you are looking for the perfect waterfront home and you love to entertain, then this stunning home could be just the perfect home for you!
- Five bedrooms, four bathrooms (two ensuite bedrooms on the ground floor)
- Separate living room with built-in aquarium
- Media room with built-in sound system, projector and seating
- Bar/games room with built-in bar area, bi-fold doors overlooking the pool and canal
- Cellar/storage room
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, mood lighting and breakfast bar overlooking the canal
- Induction and gas cook top
- Built-in Smeg wine fridge and sommelier drawer
- Built-in Smeg oven and steamer
- Built-in Smeg Cryovac drawer
- Built-in Smeg oven, grill and microwave
- Built-in Smeg warming tray and storage drawer
- Built-in Smeg coffee machine
- Two built-in dishwasher drawers
- Built-in drawer fridge/ freezer/pantry
- Butler's pantry
- First floor master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and spa
- First floor 'parents retreat' living area with kitchenette, fridge and gas log fireplace
- First floor balcony overlooking the canal
- Pool bar gazebo
- Covered entertaining alfresco
- Outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ and bar fridge
- Swimming pool with heat pump and water features
- Huge composite jetty and decking area, nine metre pontoon with water, power and boat ramp
- In-built sound speaker system throughout
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout including garages
- Zoned security alarm system
- App controlled systems
- Solar electricity
- Automatic water sprinkler system in gardens
- Gated hardstand for boat/trailer/caravan
- Four garages with air-conditioning
- Great layout so suitable for separate annex or office
- 5 minute drive to Pelican Waters Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive to Caloundra CBD and local beaches
- 15 minute drive to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 30 minute drive to Sunshine Coast Airport and Sunshine Coast Plaza
- 1 hour 10 minute drive to Brisbane International Airport and Brisbane CBD
Contact us today to arrange your inspection.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Reliance Place
Contact the real estate agent
Coronis - Sunshine Coast
Nearby schools in and around Pelican Waters, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
Discover what it's like to live in Pelican Waters before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Pelican Waters, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Pelican Waters, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs