“Unrivalled Entertainer Metres from Sand, Sea and Village!”
An impeccable presentation of free-flowing space so close to the Sandringham shoreline, this elevated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home shimmers and shines in glorious northern light. Serenely set on the high side of a sought-after street, the stylish simplicity of this elegant entertainer is breathtaking!
Discover a welcoming entry leading to a versatile lounge room with direct French door access to a paved perimeter. With polished hardwood flooring underfoot and towering ceilings overhead, spacious open-plan living and dining pivots a chef-friendly kitchen showcasing high-quality European appliances, agranite-finished breakfast bar, and all the convenience of a walk-in pantry.
Conceived and constructed with uncomplicated flow, instantly shift into relaxation mode on a private, north-facing alfresco and wide-reaching terrace. All-seasons entertaining will become commonplace with an electric louvred roof providing shelter and shade in an instant. This whole outdoor domain works exceptionally well for everyday living and dining, bordered by a lush lawn, manicured hedges, a low-maintenance garden, and a BBQ area on mains gas.
Venture upstairs on a choice of two spectacular curved staircases branching off to a study space or a private teen retreat. From here, spill out to a broad sunny balcony with serious entertaining credentials, boasting blissful blue-water views of Port Phillip Bay. Zoned to perfection, enjoy a quartet of generously sized bedrooms with the light-filled master sensationally serviced by roomy walk-in robes and a deluxe spa bath ensuite. The property is further enhanced by a drop-down ladder leading to an attic loft with an even more spectacular bay panorama.
Highlighting timeless design principles throughout, comprehensive features include a large laundry, a family-sized bathroom, handy ground-floor powder room, and the year-round comfort of ducted heating and refrigerated cooling. Additional appeal is generated by a remote-controlled 2-car garage featuring internal/external access with extra off-street parking and storage capacity.
Instantly alluring from street level and perfectly positioned to take advantage of Sandringham Hill’s natural elevation, stroll to the beach, walking trails, the yacht club, village shopping, and the local train station. Capturing the very essence of relaxed coastal living, astute buyers will need to act quickly. Inspect today!
At a glance…
* 4 large bedrooms, 2 with walk-in robes, main with spa bath ensuite
* Far-reaching open-plan living and dining area in the northern light
* Sparkling kitchen featuring high-end Neff twin ovens, stainless-steel Bosch dishwasher, granite-finished breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry
* Relaxed formal lounge
* Upstairs retreat/private study
* Commanding balcony and attic with bay views
* Family-sized bathroom with walk-in shower
* Laundry with ample bench and storage space
* Downstairs powder room
* North-facing, sandstone-paved alfresco with remote-controlled louvred roof
* Extended terrace for outdoor lounging and BBQ capability on natural gas
* Established garden and lush lawn with manicured hedge work
* Remote-controlled 2-car garage featuring internal/external access plus additional off-street parking and storage capacity
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout
* Roman and roller blinds
* Recessed down-lighting
* Substantial storage solutions
* Polished hardwood floorboards and imported American carpet
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, and the beach
Property Code: 1661