Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“EASY CARE HOME/ INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!”
* Register for Viewing *
"Property tenanted until 30th MAY 2022 for $320/week"
AWESOME 3X2 HOME INTO AVELEY.....SUPER LOW MAINTENANCE....VERY SECURE.....QUIET PARK SIDE LOCATION
This is cherry ripe for buyers looking for Investment Property, this ideally located three bedroom two bathroom home overlooking natural bush land in Aveley is situated within a short distance to major shopping precinct, medical facilities, sport and recreation and some of the regions most iconic Breweries, Restaurants and Wineries, you would be hard pressed to find a better priced and located property on the market anywhere in todays market!
- 2 minutes drive to Aveley shopping centre
- 4 minutes drive to Ellen Stirling Primary School and Holy Cross College
- Short drive to Swan Valley that boasts of fascinating Wineries , restaurants and parks
Property features include:
* Master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
* Generous size Bedroom 2 and 3 both have built in robes.
* Generous sized main bathroom.
* Large open plan living area with split system aircon
* All bedrooms have roller shutters to the windows.
* Low maintenance gardens to the front and back.
* Rear double garage with storage space.
* Security screen doors to the front and back with roller blinds to all the windows.
* Outdoor entertainment area is paved.
***IMPORTANT! PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND INSPECTIONS***
By doing this, you will be instantly informed of any updates, cancellations or changes to the inspection times.
**SCHEDULED INSPECTION TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
Please contact ASH on 0406 650 045 or SARAH on 0410 920 056 for further information.
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.