INSPECTION TIMES CANCELLED
Situated near border of Bullsbrook/Lower Chittering is this large 133acre title. Very rare find in these areas. Features include;
• Zoning Agricultural Resource
• Basic weekender renovators delight
• Large shed
• Mini orchard
• Natural soak with winter creek line
• Gravel loam/iron stone soil type
• 2/3 cleared pasture. Remaining portion parkland native vegetation with established Wandoo, Jarrah and Red Gum trees.
Ideal for horticultural/agricultural/permaculture pursuits or to simply build your dream family estate.
Situated only 12min to Tonkin Highway access, 8 min to Bullsbrook Townsite and 10min to Muchea Livestock Centre.
Inspection is by appointment only, do not enter property on own accord.
For more information please contact local Ray White Agent Clint Tomasovich ph : 0403359919 or email : [email protected]