“On top of the world...”
This property has memorising views from Brisbane to past Coolangatta, which is not captured by the photos. It lends it self to endless possibilities; your own private oasis or develop it further to capture the tourism market of the Gold Coast (STCA). This unique property has a 1.8 Ha building envelope with underground power and a bore providing a 1,000 gallons per hour.
It is only 30 minutes from the Gold Coast, 45 minutes to the beautiful beaches, and an hour from Coolangatta airport, while Brisbane International Airport is 90 minutes away. This close to the Gold Coast with these views is amazing.
- approximately 20 Hectares (50 acres)
- beautiful views
- 950m above sea level
- approximately 1.8 Ha building envelope
- underground power to building envelope
- bore providing approx 1,000 gallons of water per hour
- easy access to Springbrook World Heritage National Parks
- it currently have a DA approval for a communication tower.
A must view, you will not be disappointed!