Constructed in 2012 by the current owners, this Fairmont Homes quality built residence proposes a terrific opportunity for first home buyers, investors or those winding down.
The home is sited on the high side of the road with views from the front porch over the local area and to the hills beyond. The allotment is fully landscaped and retained and the home is ready to move in and enjoy.
There are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom, walk-in robe and a ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 also has a ceiling fan for your personal comfort and bedroom 3 is of good proportion. Tiled floors flow throughout the entire home, creating a crisp and comfortable living environment, perfect for those with allergies.
A formal lounge is adjacent the entrance hall offering a second living area, the perfect place to receive your guests, or a great teenagers retreat. An open plan living, dining and kitchen provides a great second casual zone. A well equipped kitchen offers corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, double sink and a raised breakfast bar, all overlooking the dining and living areas through to the rear yard beyond.
A ceiling fan to the casual living area will provide relief from temperature fluctuations, along with reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, (3 zones), throughout the entire home. A paved rear yard is a blank canvas for your outdoor living and a great place for a future pergola. Comfort really does meet security here with security roller shutters to all windows and a Crimsafe security door at the entrance. Generously proportioned and modern wet areas complete an impressive offering.
Features in brief:
* 2012 Built by Fairmont Homes
* Elevated position on high side of the road
* Security screens and shutters to all windows
* 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and walk-in robe
* Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 of good proportion
* Quality tiled floors throughout
* Formal lounge off entrance hall
* Single garage with auto roller door
* Off street parking for one other car in the driveway
* Spacious and modern bathroom and laundry
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Kitchen with corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, double sink and a raised breakfast bar
* Low maintenance paved rear yard
* Ducted & zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located on a corner allotment tucked quietly in behind the Junction Shopping Centre, making everyday shopping a pleasure. The Dry Creek Linear Park with Thomas Turner Reserve and the Valley View Golf Course and Driving Range is at your doorstep for your daily recreational pursuits. Para Vista & Ingle Farm Primary Schools with Valley View Secondary and Modbury West School are all in the local area. St Pauls College and TAFE SA Gilles Plains Campus are only a short distance away. Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Valley View Shopping Centre are also quite accessible along with specialty shopping and the cinema complex at Tea Tree Plaza.
Do yourself a favour and be sure to inspect this quality built home, the perfect starter or a great investment. Your inspection will most certainly impress.