“THE OWNERS SAY SELL”
This is a very reluctant sale by the original owners due to health concerns.
The property is especially well suited to singles, couples and the astute investor.
People on a budget should find this townhouse/unit very affordable and the investor should enjoy an excellent return.
If this story interests you, I suggest that you inspect with view to purchase as the price point is keen.
The location is not only in a very close proximity to Westfield Carousel, but a short walking distance to major transport and services.
The property is currently leased until June 2020 by a long-term tenant who is happy to stay on or move on depending on the requirements of the new owner.
Phone, text or email Helen Richardson for more information.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Secure lock up and leave
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Two bathrooms (includes ensuite)
• Generous living zones and kitchen
• Electric oven, gas cooktop plus dishwasher
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Undercover alfresco
• Gas Hot water
• Two generous parking bays -gated
• Separate laundry and clothes line
• Roomy storage shed
• Constructed 2004 in Cannington Shire
• Water rates: Approx. $1105.30 Shire rates: Approx. $1536.72
• Strata fees: $250.00 quarterly